One Person Company(OPC)
- One Person Company(OPC) as the name suggest, can be registered with single person as the member, but it has an advantage of having 15 Directors in its company.
- One Person Company is defined in Sub- Section 62 of Section 2 of The Companies Act, 2013, which reads as follows: ‘One Person Company means a company which has only one member.
- But, there is an additional requirement which has to be fulfilled for forming an one person company i.e. a nominee has to appointed during the incorporation of One Person Company. This nominee, will can undertake the management of the company, in case of death of Sole member.
- Registering a One Person Company enables small business people to run a company with corporate identity and it will give them an opportunity to expand their business globally.
- One Person Company will give the businessman all benefits of a private limited company which means they will have only limited liability, legal protection for business, access to credits, bank loans, access to market etc, all in the name of a separate legal entity.
Advantages of One Person Company(OPC)
- Limited Liability.
- Legal Status and Corporate Identity.
- Helps to build a Brand for your Company.
- Easy access to loans and funds from Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Quick Decision Making and Flexible in Management.
- Tax Saving.
How to start the Process?
Kindly fill the form given in this page and our team member would get in touch with you to initiate the process. Normally the one person company registration would be done within 15 days of time if all the necessary documents are provided within time.
Procedures For Registering A One Person Company:
Incorporation Of One Person Company:
An One Person Company incorporation is similar to Private Company registration, the only variation is appointment of nominee. Form INC 21 is not mandatory to file for incorporating one person company.
Step 1: Apply for Digital Signature Certificate
As the Ministry of Company Affairs is fully online by virtue of this initiative; all documents have to be filed online using Digital signature. Therefore to transact with MCA one must own a Digital signature (DSC).
Step 2: Obtain Director Identification Number- DIN
Director Identification Number is a unique identification number given to an existing or a potential Director of any company which is incorporated.
Step 3: Company name approval
Points to be taken care at the time of selection of Name:
- A One person company must end with the word “OPC”.
- The company cannot have a name which in the opinion of the Central Government is undesirable.
- A name which is identical with or the nearly resembles the name of another company in existence will not be allowed by the Registrar of Companies.
- A company cannot use a name which is prohibited under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1952.
- The Name of the Company should reflect the proposed main objects which the Company intends to undertake.
- A minimum of three names for the proposed New One Person Company has to be decided in the order of Preference (The concerned ROC will sanction the Name on the basis of availability). Check your name availability click here.
Step 4: Submission of Final docs to RoC- Registrar of Companies
- On receipt of the Name approval, the Incorporation papers has to prepared and uploaded to the MCA portal.
- The time limit for filing the papers is 60 days from the date of approval of name.
- If the pre-incorporation papers are not submitted with the Registrar within 60 days from the date of approval of name the name will get lapsed and it requires fresh application for name availability.
- The Registrar of Companies will review the documents submitted and if satisfied with the documents, then RoC will issue the Certificate of Incorporation.
In order to start the process, kindly fill the form given in this page and our team member would get in touch with you to initiate the process.
- Professional Fee
- Affiliation Fee
- Government Fee
- Service Tax Fee
- Total Price